What sets W.F. Wells apart from the rest?
There are many reasons our customers have chosen and continue to choose us for their bandsaw needs.
- All American made with over 50 years of experience producing bandsaws. We have developed leading edge technology using new high-tech designs.
- W.F. Wells, Inc is the only manufacturer with our unique cutting force system. It is superior to others because the force is taken from the blade, not the cutting head. Accurate cutting force is a necessity in bandsawing to assure straight cuts.
- W.F. Wells, Inc has a complete bandsaw line. We also build custom machines for special applications. 75% of special machines cut exotic materials other than metal. We are a progressive company with the ability to solve customer issues and insure our standard product line has the latest available technology due to daily engineering efforts. If there is a need for a special option, we can quote, design and build it. Some special application areas include; plastics, graphite, crystal, quartz, silicon, ceramics, wood products and military ballistics to name a few.
- Components on the machines are the best available, including Vickers hydraulics and Square-D electrics. All components are UL, CSA approved and qualify for use in automotive applications. Most of these components are found in any major U.S. city resulting in local support and reduced down time.
- Our CNC bandsaw technology is engineered to give customers years of trouble free, accurate sawing. The sensor used on our saws is also approved by major CNC mill and lathe manufacturers, again showing our commitment to quality.
- We have a pricing advantage over the general market. We are more competitive in price than all European and Japanese products due to cost of manufacturing in those countries. Since 2003 the Taiwan products have been rising heavily in price closing the gap with the American product. There is little interference with selling our product against the competition and we are happy to say we continually win bids against every bandsaw manufacturer.
- W.F. Wells, Inc bandsaws hold their value. There have been many instances where owners have sold their used machine for more than they originally paid for it. Used machinery dealers favor our products due to our name recognition, readily available parts and the overall durability of our product. Also, customers buying our product typically have no problems obtaining a lease due to our reliable product name.
- Our bandsaw line has a proven track record. You can find our products in small and large companies alike. Our saws are being utilized for/by; maintenance shops, research departments, schools, military bases, naval ships and shipyards, high volume production cutting, steel service centers, fabrication shops and numerous specialty applications.
- To better serve our customers, we have made a commitment to stock our standard machines as well as parts for all models dating as far back as the 1940’s. If you need a saw now, we have it in stock.
- All outside sales personnel and end users are welcome to call the factory, or our manufactures representative direct. We will be there for all parties interested in our products.